Business Coach Certification
Receive a Business Coach Certification online; become a Certified Business Coach; and start a coaching business. When you take Universal Coach Institute’s Business Coach Certification online program you will be able to help others start and grow their businesses. You will be able to help them go from where they are in their business (no matter what their current circumstances are) to where they want to be.
Through the Business Coach Certification online program you will learn how to:
- Work with clients on starting their business; support their business goals and growth. Anybody can achieve their goals if properly guided and that is where a Business Coach comes in.
- Assist the clients in the process of taking the actions necessary to take control of their future and business.
- Help clients overcome fears and achieve balance in both their personal and professional lives through a series of attainable steps.
- Start, run, and market your own business coaching business from scratch.
Upon Successful Completion You Will Be a:
Once you become a Certified Business Coach you will be able to:
- Start your own business coaching practice
- Conduct group coaching sessions
- Offer seminars and workshops
- Offer webinars and teleconferences
- Write business coaching books, articles, newsletters
- Create a business coaching program to sell as a download
- Create and sell audios and videos
- Collaborate with a Accountants, Attorneys, etc.
- Specialize in niche areas such as marketing, small business etc.
- And so much more…
What you will learn:
- Coaching Basics
- Understanding the ICF
- Getting Started as a Coach
- Running Effective Coaching Sessions
- The First Free Coaching Session
- Understanding Goal Attainment and Creating the Action Plan
- Powerful Questions in Coaching
- Active Listening, Acknowledging, and Empowering
- Business Assessments and Analysis in Coaching
- What is a Business Coach and How to Profit
- Who Needs a Business Coach
- Business Coaching Options
- Business Communication Coaching
- Business Marketing Coaching
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client Deal With Stress
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client with Health and Wellness in the Workplace
- Conflict Resolution Coaching
- Help Your Client Write a Business Plan ( Business Plan Coaching)
Business Coach Training Program
- Introduction To Business
- Introduction To Business – Four Areas Of Business
- Introduction To Business – Economics Of Business
- Introduction To Business – Business Formations
- Introduction to Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Conducting Business Analysis and Assessments
- How to Conduct a Small Business Coaching Session
- Communication, Conflict, Organization, & Stress Management
- The Business Plan
- Marketing Plan Coaching
- Strategic Plan Coaching
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Understanding Social Media
- Business Start-up and Marketing Lessons
- Learn how to Group Coach and Conduct Seminars and Workshops
- Access to previous recordings of other classes.
- Tools and Forms
- Student library
- Extra business coaching resources
- and more..