Learn How to Coach and Help Employees Achieve their Full Potential
Who’s This Training For? Managers, Supervisors, Leaders, Coaches
Length of Class: 4 Hours
Delivery: Web/Teleclass or Live
This half-day workshop is designed to help managers, supervisors, and leaders to understand the coaching process, to apply effective strategies for overcoming common coaching challenges, and to create and maintain a successful coaching relationship with an employee.
An organization’s success relies on the performance of every employee and so it goes without saying that it is important to foster an atmosphere that allows for employee’s to grow with the company. The key to this is guidance. Coaching Basics training recognizes the need for employees to feel committed to their work and is designed to help managers, supervisors, and leaders alike to encourage individual performance as a means for increasing engagement and ultimately productivity rather than to use the traditional “command and control” method. In this workshop, participants learn the key elements of building a successful coaching relationship and how to best implement them using a step-by-step coaching process; in addition, how to help an employee implement a development plan to individually improve their success as well as how to apply effective strategies for overcoming common coaching challenges.
- Learn to discern the difference between coaching and other development strategies.
- Discover the key elements to successful coaching relationships.
- Understand the coaching process and how to apply each step.
- Identify common challenges to successful coaching.
- Discover effective strategies for managing challenges.
- Establish and maintain a successful coaching relationship with an employee.
(843) 212-6824 – South Carolina
(718) 749-4183 – New York