Check out this awesome coaching form that will help your client when they don’t know where to start.
Many times in our life coaching business we will have clients that need coaching in different areas of their lives. Often times our coaching clients will have so many things they want to improve, but do not know where to begin. Sometimes we can help them by asking a simple question such as “‘If you could accomplish only one thing, what would it be?” Other times it is not that simple.
So, what can a life coach do to help their client in a case like this?
You can use a coaching form called the Satisfaction Rating Table.
The Satisfaction Rating Table is a powerful coaching form that will help your client to prioritize the things they want and need to be coached on. It will help to decide where to make changes first. In most cases when your coaching client has completed the coaching form they will realize that they need coaching in areas that they have never thought of or they will recognize areas in their lives that they have neglected.
Here is how the Satisfaction Rating Table coaching form works.
- First you will have your coaching client to rate their current level of satisfaction within the different areas of their life.
- Second you will have your coaching client to rate their ideal satisfaction for each area.
- Third, you or your client will subtract the two and the answers are called The Gap.
- Forth you or your coaching client will rate their priority level for each area.
- Lastly, you or your client will total The Gap and the Priority to see what to improve first.
The directions are clearer on the coaching form, but this is the gist of it.
After your coaching client has completed the Satisfaction Rating Table coaching form and the both of you have agreed on where to start, it’s time to proceed with your coaching session. Assist your client in setting 1-3 mini goals in their area of priority. Create action plans and don’t forget to address any obstacles that may arise during the process.
Download the coaching form Satisfaction Rating Table and tell me what you think of this form below.