Get Your Life Coach Certification Online
Getting a Life Coach Certification online is an easy process with the Universal Coach Institute. You have a choice of taking the life coach training – live online or through the home study program. Taking the Life Coach training online live is great if you want to receive your ICF credentials or if you want the interaction with other students. Taking the home study program is good if you like to learn on your own time. You will still receive the support of the instructor.
When you take the Life Coach Certification online program you will be able to help others go from the life they have now to the life they want, the life they deserve.
Through the Life Coach Certification online program you will learn how to:
- Work with clients to support their personal growth, behavior modification, and goal-setting. Anybody can achieve their goals if properly guided and that is where a Life Coach comes in.
- Assist the clients in the process of taking the life-improving actions necessary to take control of their future.
- Help clients overcome fears and achieve balance in both their personal and professional lives through a series of attainable steps.
- Start, run, and market your own life coach business from scratch.
Upon Successful Completion of Our Life Coach Training Program You Will Be a:
Trainings only available to UCI graduates.
Once you become a Certified Life Coach you will be able to:
- Start your own life coaching practice
- Conduct group coaching sessions
- Offer seminars and workshops
- Offer webinars and teleconferences
- Write life coaching books, articles, newsletters
- Create a life coaching program to sell as a download
- Create and sell audios and videos
- Collaborate with a wellness center, counselors, and therapist
- Specialize in niche areas such as self-esteem, passion, etc.
- And so much more…
Why you should get Life Coach Training and receive certification:
- The coaching industry is growing. The 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study found that the estimated global revenue from coaching to be almost $2 billion ($1,979 million USD) annually.
- Coaching is making an impact in individual’s lives. “The study shows that people everywhere are turning to professional coaching for the positive difference it can make in their lives and communities,” said ICF President and Master Certified Coach Janet M. Harvey.
In the 2009 ICF Global Client Survey the percentage of improvement in different areas of individual’s lives who received coaching were:
Work/Life Balance 67%
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Coaching
- ICF Core Competencies
- How to Getting Started as a Coach
- Running Effective Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Models – Solution-Focused Coaching
- How to Conduct The First Free Coaching Session
- How to Conduct The First Coaching Session
- How to Conduct Follow-Up Coaching Sessions
- The Art of Using Powerful Questions in Coaching
- How to Actively Listen to Your Client
- Solution Talk vs Problem Talk
- How the Mind Works
- How to Discover Your Client’s Ideal Outcome or Vision
- Coaching Techniques to Empower and Motivate Your Client
- How to Discover What the Client Really Wants
- How to Create an Awareness in Your Client
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
- The Art of Using Strengths, Personal Interests, and Values
- How to Assist Your Client in Dealing With Potential Obstacles
- Holding Your Client Accountable and Getting Them to Commit
- Managing Progress Between Sessions
- Expelling Limiting Beliefs and Creating New Empowering Beliefs
- Coaching Techniques to Increase Your Client’s Happiness and Obtain (Your Client’s Definition of) Success in Life
- Helping Your Client Unlock Their Passion
- Coaching Techniques to Motivate Clients
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client Through Self-Sabotaging Thoughts
- Coaching techniques to Help Your Client Build Their Self-Esteem
- Coaching techniques to Help Your Client Deal with Anger / Anger Management
- Coaching techniques to Help Your Client Deal with Anxiety and Stress
- And more..
You will also have access to the Life Coach Training Student Center which is packed with more coaching tools, tips, and resources.
- How to Group Coach
- Coaching in Seminars and Workshops
- Starting and Setting Up Your Coaching Practice
- Marketing Your Coaching Practice
- Tools, Forms, and Exercises
- Library packed with books, audios, and videos
- Community of Coaches
Coach Starter Kit
- Client Agreement Form
- Policies and Procedures Form
- Background Questionnaire Form
- Sample Welcome Letter
- Individual Coaching Plan Form
- Goal Setting and Action Planning Form
- Marketing Survey
- Master Coaching Business(TM) Plan Simple Template
- Life Coach Marketing Plan Prep
- A Bundle of Tools, ie.
- Life Satisfaction Rating Table
- Identifying and Creating Your Self Concept
- Creating a Strong Foundation
- and Much More.
Creating a Blog- A Step by Step Guide
Opening Your Practice on a Limited Budget
The Student Center is updated regularly !!!
Choose which Life Coach Certification online program to take:
Home Study Life Coach Certification Online -or-
Live Online Coach Certification