The business of a successful coach will thrive with these quick tips.
1) Passive streams of income. To be a successful coach you must have more than one way of earning money. Whether it is books sales or keynote speaking engagements coaches gain income from a variety of methods.
2) A great support network. To be a successful coach you should not try to do it all alone. Whether your network consists of other coaches or professionals, everyone who is successful needs a supportive team. Mastermind groups are a definite plus.
3) Vision. A successful coach has plans to grow their business and work everyday towards doing just that.
4) A website. This is a coach’s online brochure. Their storefront. An expensive website is not necessary but an effective one is.
5) A mentor coach. This should have been #1. A must have for a successful coach. Coaches know first hand the power of a coach. They do not just talk the talk, they walk the walk. Living by example is an important part of becoming a successful coach.
6) Training. Whether formal or not, every coach must know how the human mind operates and how to motivate others to their peak state. A successful coach should have initial training and continuing education.
What items do you have that makes you a successful coach?