Business Coach Certification
Unlock your potential and empower others!
Business coaching isn’t just a profession, it’s a calling.
Are you passionate about business and eager to help others succeed?
Do you thrive on the thrill of problem-solving?
Now, imagine turning those skills into a rewarding career.
Dive into our Business Coach Certification program and begin your transformative journey today.
Explore the world of business coaching with the Universal Coach Institute’s Business Coach Certification.
This program equips you with the knowledge, skills, and tools to empower others on their entrepreneurial journey.
Whether guiding startups, sustaining growth, or revolutionizing existing businesses, join us to turn your passion for business into a transformative career.
Start making a difference and embark on your journey with us.
Through the Business Coach Certification online program, you will learn how to:
- Work with clients and effectively help them to start, run, and grow their business.
- Support their business goals and growth. Anybody can achieve their goals if properly guided, and that is where a Business Coach comes in.
- Assist clients in the process of taking the actions necessary to take control of their future and business.
- Help clients overcome fears and achieve balance in their personal and professional lives through a series of attainable steps.
Start, run, and grow your own coaching business from scratch.
When you take UCI’s Business Coach Certification online program, you will help others go from what they have now to the business they want and deserve.
- Short comprehensive training
- Everything in one place to start, run, and grow your business
- Ongoing support
Upon Successful Completion, You Will Be a:
- Certified Business Coach (CBC)
Once you become a Certified Business Coach, you will be able to:
- Start your own business coaching business.
- Conduct one-on-one business coaching sessions from home or private office.
- Conduct business group coaching sessions.
- Offer business seminars and workshops.
- Offer business webinars and teleconferences.
- Write business coaching books and articles.
- Create high-valued business coaching courses.
- Collaborate with Accountants, Attorneys, and other business service providers.
- Contract with larger organizations to coach their managers and employees.
- Specialize in niche areas such as marketing, small business, branding, and so much more.
How much does a business coach make with certification?
The average salary of a business coach is $61,000 and charge $279 an hour.
The average salary of an executive coach is $104,700 and charge $386 an hour.
When combining one-on-one coaching with group programs, courses, and marketing consistency, business coaches make over $100K a year.
What You Will Learn in UCI’s Business Coach Training Program
- Introduction To Business
- Introduction To Business – Four Areas Of Business
- Introduction To Business – Economics Of Business
- Introduction To Business – Business Formations
- Introduction to Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Introduction To Business Coaching
- How to Conduct a Business Coaching Session
- Learn the ACHIEVE Business Coaching Model
- How to Conduct Business Analysis and Assessments
- Coaching Clients on Starting a New Business
- Coaching Clients on Launching New Products or Services
- Coaching Clients on Growing an Existing Business
- Coaching Clients on Getting Clients and Customers
- Coaching Clients on Marketing Their Business
- Coaching Clients on Branding Their Business
- Coaching Clients on Financial/Cash Flow Problems
- Coaching Clients on Time Management
- Strategic Plan Coaching
- Business Start-up and Marketing Lessons
- Learn how to Group Coach and Conduct Seminars and Workshops
- Access to previous recordings of other classes.
- Tools and Forms
- Student library
- Extra business coaching resources
- and more..