Business Coach Certification
Getting a Business Coach Certification online with the
Universal Coach Institute, School of Coaching,
is a life-fulfilling and rewarding opportunity.
When you take Universal Coach Institute’s Business Coach Certification online program, you will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to help small business owners and entrepreneurs get from where they are in their business (no matter what their current circumstances are) to where they want to be.
Through the Business Coach Certification online program you will learn how to:
● Work with clients and effectively help them to start, run, and grow their business.
● Support their business goals and growth. Anybody can achieve their goals if properly guided and that is where a Business Coach comes in.
● Assist clients in the process of taking the actions necessary to take control of their future and business.
● Help clients overcome fears and achieve balance in both their personal and professional lives through a series of attainable steps.
● Start, run, and grow your own coaching business from scratch.
When you take our Business Coach Certification online program you will be able to help others go from what they have now to the life and business they want and deserve.
Our program is excellent for you if you want:
- Short comprehensive training
- Experiential learning
- ICF hours
- Feedback and interaction with an instructor and other students
- Everything in one place to start, run, and grow your business
- Ongoing support
Upon Successful Completion You Will Be a:
- Certified Business Coach (CBC)
Once you become a Certified Business Coach you will be able to:
- Start your own business coaching practice
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions from home or private office
- Conduct group coaching sessions
- Offer seminars and workshops
- Offer webinars and teleconferences
- Write business coaching books and articles
- Create a high-valued business coaching course
- Collaborate with Accountants, Attorneys, and other business service providers
- Contract with larger organizations to coach their managers and employees
- Specialize in niche areas such as marketing, small business, branding, etc.
- And so much more…
How much does a business coach make with certification?
The average salary of a business coach is $61,000 and charge $279 an hour.
The average salary of an executive coach is $104,700 and charge $386 an hour.
When combining one-on-one coaching with group programs, courses, and marketing consistency, business coaches make over $100K a year.
What you will learn:
- Coaching Basics
- Understanding the ICF
- Getting Started as a Coach
- Running Effective Coaching Sessions
- The First Free Coaching Session
- Understanding Goal Attainment and Creating the Action Plan
- Powerful Questions in Coaching
- Active Listening, Acknowledging and Empowering
- Business Assessments and Analysis in Coaching
- What is a Business Coach and How to Profit
- Who Needs a Business Coach
- Business Coaching Options
- Business Communication Coaching
- Business Marketing Coaching
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client Deal With Stress
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client with Health and Wellness in the Workplace
- Conflict Resolution Coaching
- Help Your Client Write a Business Plan ( Business Plan Coaching)
Business Coach Training Program
- Introduction To Business
- Introduction To Business – Four Areas Of Business
- Introduction To Business – Economics Of Business
- Introduction To Business – Business Formations
- Introduction to Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Introduction To Business Coaching
- How to Conduct a Business Coaching Session
- Learn the ACHIEVE Business Coaching Model
- How to Conduct Business Analysis and Assessments
- Coaching Clients on Starting a New Business
- Coaching Clients on Launching New Products or Services
- Coaching Clients on Growing an Existing Business
- Coaching Clients on Getting Clients and Customers
- Coaching Clients on Marketing Their Business
- Coaching Clients on Branding Their Business
- Coaching Clients on Financial/Cash Flow Problems
- Coaching Clients on Time Management
- Strategic Plan Coaching
- Business Start-up and Marketing Lessons
- Learn how to Group Coach and Conduct Seminars and Workshops
- Access to previous recordings of other classes.
- Tools and Forms
- Student library
- Extra business coaching resources
- and more..