Become a Certified Codependency Recovery Coach
What is codependency?
Codependency is a behavioral condition in a relationship where one person enables another person’s addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement. Among the core characteristics of codependency is an excessive reliance on other people for approval and a sense of identity. ~wikipedia
Codependency Coach Training
In this class, you will focus on how to coach individuals who may or may not otherwise portray signs of codependency, utilizing transformation tools, evidence-based coaching methods that have already been established in the field by professionals.
- Understanding of codependency
- Coaching the Active Codependent
- Coaching the Passive Codependent
- Identifying the cover-up
- Identifying what they desire
- Redirecting the victimizing talk behavior
- Encouraging a forward conversation
- Understanding when it’s outside of the coach’s scope
- How to teach the client to recognize their triggers
- Listening for deep-seated wounds
- When to recommend therapy
- Listening for the clients need to control
- Understanding how L.R.C. works in a client
- Starting the process of eliminating L.R.C.
- The 10 step Coaching Tools on how to help a client give up the need to control.
- Helping the client find a new purpose
- Listening for positive words and speech and when to seize the opportunity to for goal setting
- Identify excuse patterns
- Excuses vs. Procrastination vs. Fear
- Taking an emotional inventory with the client
- Good vs. Bad emotional baggage
- Helping the client identify feelings they can use towards their recovery
- Developing a new set of principals
- Identify if the client is feeling better and may not require additional sessions
- Helping clients when they lose steam
- Setting Boundaries
- What to do when a client is nearing the recovery stage and a trigger occurs
- How to Coach a client who is currently being manipulated by their L.R.C.
- How to Coach a client is a Domestic Violence Relationship
- Practicing the Art of Being Okay
- Entering New Relationships
Access to the Student Center
- Master Coaching Business™ Program – Business Building Program
- Tools, Forms, and Exercises
- Library packed with books, audios, and videos
- Community of Coaches
- Coach Starter Kit
Client Agreement Form
Policies and Procedures Form
Background Questionnaire Form
Sample Welcome Letter
Individual Coaching Plan Form
Goal Setting and Action Planning Form
- Master Coaching Business™ Plan Simple Template
- Life Coach Marketing Plan Prep
- A Bundle of Tools, ie.
Life Satisfaction Rating Table
Identifying and Creating Your Self Concept
Creating a Strong Foundation and Much More.
>> Click here to learn more <<