Getting your Life Coach Certification online could have never been more convenient than with the Universal Coach Institute.
This will be a life-fulfilling and career-changing opportunity for you!
In the United States, coaching is a billion-dollar industry that employs over 20,000 people every year. Globally, the coaching industry employs over 70,000 people. The 2020 ICF Global study reports that the coaching industry has increased by 33% since 2015. It is expected to continue to grow as people seek help and motivation regarding life, career, work-life balance, finance, relationships, health, and more.
The goal of Universal Coach Institute is to continue to meet the demand by providing advanced coach training, tools, and coaching techniques for the personal development of the coach and their clients.
“I truly enjoyed my Life Coach and Transformational Coach Training online programs with Universal Coach Institute. They really made the online training very easy to follow and absorb. They had very complete information and made the training a lot of fun in its structure and content. I recommend UCI to anyone looking for thorough coach training, business building techniques and resources, home study coaching courses, and life coach certification.”
– Jade Le CLC, CTC Los Angeles, CA, www.jadeinspiration.com
What you will learn:
In UCI’s Life Coach Certification online program, you will learn how to:
- Work with clients to support their personal growth, create behavior modification, and set goals for success.
- Conduct empowering coaching sessions that creates awareness and motivation for the client.
- Assist clients in taking control of their life by using coaching skills, tools, and techniques.
- Help clients overcome fears and achieve balance in their personal and professional lives through a series of attainable steps.
- Start, run, and grow your own life coaching business from scratch.
UCI’s Life Coach Certification program will allow you to help others go from the life they have now to the life they want, the life they deserve.
Our program is excellent for you if you want:
- Comprehensive training
- A well-rounded eclectic approach
- Multiple certifications from one program
- Experiential learning
- ICF hours
- Feedback and interaction with an instructor and other students
- Everything in one place to start, run, and grow your business
- Ongoing support
Upon successful completion, you will be a:
- Certified Life Coach (CLC)
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach (CSFC)
What will I be able to do as a life coach?
Once you become a Certified Life Coach, you will be able to:
- Start your own life coaching business.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions from home or private office.
- Conduct group coaching sessions.
- Offer seminars and workshops.
- Offer webinars and teleconferences.
- Write coaching and personal development books.
- Create a high-value life coaching course.
- Collaborate with wellness centers, counselors, therapists, and employee assistance programs.
- Contract with organizations to coach their employees.
- Specialize in niche areas such as self-esteem, passion, purpose, empowerment, etc.
- And so much more…
Why should you get a life coach certification?
- The coaching industry is growing. The 2020 ICF Global Coaching Study found that the estimated global revenue from coaching to be $2.849 billion U.S. dollars annually.
- Coaching is making an impact on individual’s lives. “The study shows that people everywhere are turning to professional coaching for the positive difference it can make in their lives and communities,” said ICF President and Master Certified Coach Janet M. Harvey.
- In the 2017 ICF Global Consumer Awareness Survey, 83% of respondents who had prior experience with coaching stated it was either important or very important that their coach has a certification/credential. 76% of respondents who had no prior experience with a coach felt coaching certifications/credentials were either important or very important.
In the 2012 ICF Global Client Survey, the percentage of improvement in different areas of an individual’s lives who received coaching were:
Work/Life Balance 67%
How much does a life coach make with certification?
The average salary of a life coach in North America as of 2019 is $62,500.
The average global life coach salary is $47,100.
When combining one-on-one coaching with group programs, courses, and marketing consistency, life coaches can make over $100K a year.
Learn more about Life Coach Certification online program here by clicking this link.