Life Coach Certification
Getting a Life Coach Certification online with the
Universal Coach Institute, School of Coaching,
is a life-fulfilling and career-changing opportunity.
In the United States, coaching is a billion-dollar industry that employs over 20,000 people every year. Over the last few years, the industry has grown by 10% and is expected to grow by about the same amount over the next few years. Life coaches are hired for everything from self-confidence to sports. According to a study by the Chartered Institute of Personal Development, more than 90% of organizations have used coaches in some capacity. And 70% were planning on continuing or even increasing their coaching within the company.
Through our Life Coach Certification online program, you will learn how to:
- Work with clients to support their personal growth, behavior modification, and goal-setting. Anybody can achieve their goals if properly guided, and that is where a Life Coach comes in.
- Assist clients in the process of taking the life-improving actions necessary to take control of their future.
- Help clients overcome fears and achieve balance in both their personal and professional lives through a series of attainable steps.
- Start, run, and grow your own life coach business from scratch.
When you take our Life Coach Certification online program you will be able to help others go from the life they have now to the life they want, the life they deserve.
Our program is excellent for you if you want:
- Short comprehensive training
- A well-rounded eclectic approach
- Multiple certifications from one program
- Experiential learning
- ICF hours
- Feedback and interaction with an instructor and other students
- Everything in one place to start, run, and grow your business
- Ongoing support
Upon Successful Completion of Our Life Coach Training Program You Will Be a:
- Certified Life Coach (CLC)
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach (CSFC)
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach (CPPC)
Once you become a Certified Life Coach you will be able to:
- Start your own life coaching practice
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions from home or private office
- Conduct group coaching sessions
- Offer seminars and workshops
- Offer webinars and teleconferences
- Write coaching and personal development books
- Create a high-value life coaching course
- Collaborate with wellness centers, counselors, therapist, and employee assistance programs
- Contract with organizations to coach their employees
- Specialize in niche areas such as self-esteem, passion, purpose, empowerment, etc.
- And so much more…
Why you should get Life Coach Training and receive certification:
- The coaching industry is growing. The 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study found that the estimated global revenue from coaching to be almost $2 billion (USD 1,979 million) annually.
- Coaching is making an impact on individual’s lives. “The study shows that people everywhere are turning to professional coaching for the positive difference it can make in their lives and communities,” said ICF President and Master Certified Coach Janet M. Harvey.
In the 2009 ICF Global Client Survey, the percentage of improvement in different areas of an individual’s lives who received coaching were:
Work/Life Balance 67%
How much does a life coach make with certification?
The average salary of a life coach in North America as of 2016 is $61,900.
The average global life coach salary is $51,000.
When combining one-on-one coaching with group programs, courses, and marketing consistency, life coaches make over $100K a year.
What you will learn in the coach training program:
- Introduction to Coaching
- ICF Core Competencies
- How to Getting Started as a Coach
- Running Effective Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Models – Solution-Focused Coaching
- How to Conduct The First Free Coaching Session
- How to Conduct The First Coaching Session
- How to Conduct Follow-Up Coaching Sessions
- The Art of Using Powerful Questions in Coaching
- How to Actively Listen to Your Client
- Solution Talk vs. Problem Talk
- How the Mind Works
- How to Discover Your Client’s Ideal Outcome or Vision
- Coaching Techniques to Empower and Motivate Your Client
- How to Discover What the Client Really Wants
- How to Create an Awareness in Your Client
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
- The Art of Using Strengths, Personal Interests, and Values
- How to Assist Your Client in Dealing With Potential Obstacles
- Holding Your Client Accountable and Getting Them to Commit
- Managing Progress Between Sessions
- Expelling Limiting Beliefs and Creating New Empowering Beliefs
- Coaching Techniques to Increase Your Client’s Happiness and Obtain (Your Client’s Definition of) Success in Life
- Helping Your Client Unlock Their Passion
- Coaching Techniques to Motivate Clients
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client Through Self-Sabotaging Thoughts
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client Build Their Self-Esteem
- Coaching Techniques to Help Your Client Deal with Difficult Emotions
- And more..
You will also have access to the Life Coach Training Student Center which is packed with more coaching tools, tips, and resources.
- How to Group Coach
- Coaching in Seminars and Workshops
- Starting and Setting Up Your Coaching Practice
- Marketing Your Coaching Practice
- Tools, Forms, and Exercises
- Library packed with books, audios, and videos
- Community of Coaches
Coach Starter Kit
- Client Agreement Form
- Policies and Procedures Form
- Background Questionnaire Form
- Sample Welcome Letter
- Individual Coaching Plan Form
- Goal Setting and Action Planning Form
- Master Coaching Business(TM) Plan Simple Template
- A Bundle of Tools, ie.
- Life Satisfaction Rating Table
- Identifying and Creating Your Self Concept
- Creating a Strong Foundation
- and Much More.
The Student Center is updated regularly !!!