Coach Training Online Program
Become A Certified
Codependency Recovery Coach
Here’s What You Will Learn
Codependency Coach Training Online
Codependency Coach Training Curriculum
- Understanding of codependency
- Coaching the Active Codependent
- Coaching the Passive Codependent
- Identifying the cover-up
- Identifying what they desire
- Redirecting the victimizing talk behavior
- Encouraging a forward conversation
- Understanding when it’s outside of the coach’s scope
- How to teach the client to recognize their triggers
- Listening for deep-seated wounds
- When to recommend therapy
- Listening for the clients need to control
- Understanding how L.R.C. works in a client
- Starting the process of eliminating L.R.C.
- The 10 step Coaching Tools on how to help a client give up the need to control.
- Helping the client find a new purpose
- Listening for positive words and speech and when to seize the opportunity to for goal setting
- Identify excuse patterns
- Excuses vs. Procrastination vs. Fear
- Taking an emotional inventory with the client
- Good vs. Bad emotional baggage
- Helping the client identify feelings they can use towards their recovery
- Developing a new set of principals
- Identify if the client is feeling better and may not require additional sessions
- Helping clients when they lose steam
- Setting Boundaries
- What to do when a client is nearing the recovery stage and a trigger occurs
- How to Coach a client who is currently being manipulated by their L.R.C.
- How to Coach a client is a Domestic Violence Relationship
- Practicing the Art of Being Okay
- Entering New Relationships
Certified Codependency Coach
What is codependency?
Codependency is a behavioral condition in a relationship where one person enables another person’s addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement. Among the core characteristics of codependency is an excessive reliance on other people for approval and a sense of identity. ~wikipedia
Codependency Coach Training
In this class, you will focus on how to coach individuals who may or may not otherwise portray signs of codependency, utilizing transformation tools, evidence-based coaching methods that have already been established in the field by professionals.
Certified Life Coach
Learn How to Coach
Coach Training Foundation Course
In this course, you will learn UCI’s Basic Coaching Model that will get you and your clients results. Learn the basic skills of coaching, how to coach, and how to conduct a coaching session.
*This section of the program is to be completed at home on your own.
**If you are already a certified coach, you will not need this training.
Life Coach Training Self-Study Curriculum
Needed if you are not a certified coach.
- Introduction to Coaching
- Understanding the ICF
- Getting Started as a Coach
- Being Ethical and Professional while Coaching
- Using Questions in Coaching
- Listening, Acknowledging, and Empowering
- Goal Attainment and Action Planning
- Preparation for the Coaching Session
- How to Conduct Your First Free Session and Win Clients
- How to Run an Effective Coaching Session
- Helping Your Clients to Succeed
- After the Coaching Ends
- Using Tests and Assessments in Coaching
- How to Run Group Coaching Programs
- Conducting Seminars and Workshops
- Setting Up Your Coaching Business
- Strategic Planning for Your Coaching Business
- Marketing Your Coaching Business
BONUS & OPTIONAL
Certified Solution-Focused Coach
Learn How to Coach Using UCI’s
This is an evidence-based model that is used by many therapists to help their clients solve problems. Learn how to use this model successfully in a coaching environment and with any niche.
Help your clients solve their deepest problems by focusing on the solution, not the problem. Learn UCI’s 10-Step Solution-Focused Coaching Model!
Solution-Focused Coach Training Curriculum
- How to Run an Effective Solution-Focused Coaching Session
- How to Focus on the Solution and Not the Problem
- Use the “Future Perfect” to Discover What the Client Really Wants
- Identify the Solutions, Even When It’s Not Obvious to the Client
- Solution-Focused Goal Setting
- Solution-Focused Action Planning
- How to Increase Your Client’s Commitment to the Goal
- How to Identify and Overcome Roadblocks Your Client May Have
- How to Conduct Follow-up Sessions
Meet Your Trainer
Ivy “Revined” Lockett is a Codependency Recovery Coach and Certified Coach Trainer. She is also certified as a Life, Relationship, and Solution-Focused Coach by the Universal Coach Institute. She approaches coaching using solution-focused techniques strictly under the ICF Core Competencies.
Ivy is the owner of Ivy Revined Coaching and has over 10 years of experience coaching women who are in recovery or who have recovered from domestic violence, narcissistic abuse, and codependent relationships.
Using Any One Of Your Favorite
What Else You’ll Get…
Client Welcome Packet
Payment & Finance Forms
Wealth Building Tools
In Our Student Center, You’ll Get Access To:
Support You Will Receive
Coach Training Support
We work diligently to ensure that you become an effective coach. Even though this is a home study program we want to ensure that you understand what you are learning. Here are the ways that support you on your coaching journey…
Learning At Your Fingertips
100% Online Learning
Mp3 Audios, Videos, and Lessons in PDF
Take a Tour
Try Before You Buy
Limited Time Offer
Online & Self-Paced
Coach Training Foundation Course
Codependency Coach Training
Solution-Focused Coach Training
3 One-on-One Private Calls w/ Ivy
within the first 90 Days
Tools, Exercises, Forms, & Resources
Business & Marketing Training
Coach Community Support
Lifetime Access to Your Coach Training
1-Year Renewable Access to the Student Center
The coach training self-study option is 100% online. Access your core training via. videos, audios, and PDF transcribed notes within the student center.
Refund Policy: Once your payment or deposit has been made and you have accessed your Course or the Student Center there are no refunds available. But we will work with you diligently to ensure your 100% satisfaction. We encourage you to “Try Before You Buy” by accessing the free lessons available above. By choosing to purchase this program, you understand and agree that your purchase is non-refundable.