Program Title: Life Coach Training Atlanta
Dates: July 15-17, 2020 (Tentative)
Days: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Time: 9:00 – 5:00 PM ET each day
Please Note: Class dates are put on hold until social distancing is cleared.
ICF hours: Earn 21 coach-specific training hours for use with International Coach Federation (ICF), Associate Certified Coach (ACC) personal accrediting portfolio applications.
Please note that although we do our best to make sure we are up to date on all International Coach Federation (ICF) policies regarding accrediting and approval (personal and for training organizations) we cannot be held responsible if they change their policies. To check the current policies visit the ICF website at www.coachfederation.com.
Certification Upon Graduation:
Certified Life Coach
Certified Transformational Coach
Certified Solution Focused Coach
This program is for you if you want to:
- Receive your life coach training in Atlanta with quality training instruction
- Become a certified life coach and learn how to start a coaching business
- Receive quality interactive coaching program with instructor and peer support
- Get your credentials with the International Coach Federation (ICF) -or-
- Renew your credentials with the International Coach Federation (ICF) -or-
Program topics: Through your lessons, you will learn information pertaining to all areas of coaching: Goal attainment, life change, business, and marketing. You can ask as many questions as you want. You will also learn secrets of how to coach, how to get clients, how to market yourself, how to create a dynamic website and how much to charge clients.
Benefits to this program:
- Interactive life coach training.
- Earn your coach certification.
- Become connected to a network of coaches.
- Student resources to help you grow your business
Solution Focused Coach Training (Foundation Course)
(ICF Core Competencies)
The Coach Training Foundation Course teaches you the basics of coaching. It includes three modules. The Introduction to Coaching, Coaching Skills and Coaching (learning how to conduct a coaching session). Students will learn a basic and effective coaching model that will help clients get from where they are now to where they want to be. At the end of this coach training course, students will be able to coach individuals in life, business, relationships, health and wellness and many more.
- Introduction to Coaching
- Understanding the ICF
- Getting Started as a Coach
- Being Ethical and Professional While Coaching
- 10 step Solution-Focused model of coaching.
- Students will learn how to – Focus on the Solution, Not the Problem
- Students will learn and practice how to encourage solution talk during the coaching conversation.
- Learn and practice how to assist their clients in creating a detailed vision using the “Miracle Question” of Solution Focused Coaching.
- Learn and practice what to listen for throughout the coaching session in order to help clients find solutions to their problems.
- Learn and practice how to find solutions through what’s already working and how they got to where they are currently.
- Students will have an understanding and practice how to affirm, acknowledge, and empower their Client throughout the coaching session.
- Learn and practice how to assist Clients set goals, create action steps, overcome possible obstacles and create commitment.
Learn and practice the steps taken to conduct a follow-up session
- Introduction to Transformational Coaching
- Assisting Clients to Obtain Positive Outcomes
- Discovering What Your Client Really Wants
- Limiting Beliefs – “Expelling Limiting Beliefs and Creating New Empowering Beliefs”
- Self Esteem – “Coaching Clients to Build Their Self-Esteem”
- Strengths – “The Art of Working with Strengths to Achieve Success”
- Personal Interests – “The Art of Working with Personal Interests to Achieve Success”
- Values – “The Art of Working with Values to Achieve Success”
- Purpose – “Coaching Clients to Discover Purpose in Life and Live Life to the Fullest”
- Passion – “Coaching Clients to Discover Their Passion and Live Their Dreams”
- Emotional Maturity
- Emotions – “Getting Negative Emotions (e.g. Anxiety, Anger, Fear, etc.) Under Control Once and For All.”
- Happiness – “Coaching Clients to Increase Their Happiness for the Long Term”
- Coaching Clients to Quit Bad Habits and Get Rid of Undesirable Behaviors.
- Transformational Review
PLUS, PLUS, PLUS
You will also have access to the Life Coach Training Student Center, which is packed with more coaching tools, tips, and resources.
- How to Group Coach
- Coaching in Seminars and Workshops
- Starting and Setting Up Your Coaching Practice
- Marketing Your Coaching Practice
- Tools, Forms, and Exercises
- Library packed with books, audios, and videos
- Community of Coaches
Coach Starter Kit
- Client Agreement Form
- Policies and Procedures Form
- Background Questionnaire Form
- Sample Welcome Letter
- Individual Coaching Plan Form
- Goal Setting and Action Planning Form
- Marketing Survey
- Master Coaching Business(TM) Plan Simple Template
- Life Coach Marketing Plan Prep
A Bundle of Tools, i.e.,.
- Life Satisfaction Rating Table
- Identifying and Creating Your Self-Concept
- Creating a Strong Foundation
and Much More.
July 15-17, 2020
Life Coach Training Atlanta
Wednesday – Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Seats are limited.
Get on the waitlist today!
Current students and graduates contact us for your discount before you register.